09 September 2010

Newest Bracelet

So I have been busy working on my newest design and I am almost done with it. I have been doing a little bit each day since I'm hoping that it will be fairly therapeutic. Plus the fact that my curved nose pliers are nearing the end of their life... (This really is not good because I loved this pair, they are my favorite and now they stick and don't want to open properly. Think I might kit them with some WD-40...)

Anyways, here is the first look at the bracelet as it is nearing completion. All I have left to do is clasp it and that is that. I may make a matching necklace since this turned out so well and I love the way it hangs.


The beads that run across the top are actually dual toned and they are blue on black Czech beads. The rings that I used are Ice Blue enameled copper rings and the chain was made by hand one ring at a time. Black Czech beads are in the middle of the swags. The beads that dangle are Aqua Carmen Blue Czech beads. I love the combination of these colors and they just blended so well.

If I decided to do a matching necklace, it will be this same style but with the blue chain going from this portion around the neck to the clasp. I don't want to overdo it and just want to keep it simple.


***Upcoming Items***
  • As I will be getting some supplies coming in soon, I have some great new projects in mind. So be on the lookout for a brand new collection, Seasons...
  • Halloween items will be making a return, or I should say some new items!
  • There will be an interesting Alice In Wonderland themed necklace coming soon.
  • Look out for a Butterfly Branch that will be making an appearance. (This will be if I work out the ring situation. The one color was out of stock so I am hoping that one of the other colors that I bought will work and match the beads I will be using.
So that about sums it up for now, I can't wait to be back with more!!

1 comment: