30 November 2010

Gearing Up For The Holidays

As it is almost December, I am hoping to ramp up the items I have in my studio. I have so many things that I have finished that I just need to get listed. I also have several projects in the works now.

This is one of the earrings that I have to list. (As soon as I edit all the photos for it) But it is a cute little kitty and it's accentuated with Lemon colored Swarovski bicone to pull out the yellow of the flower on its hip.

Photobucket

Hopefully these will be up this week, if I got good photos of it, so I won't have to reshoot them. The weather really doesn't want to cooperate with me.

Also on the docket for me will be some new Firefly/Serenity items. Since the items I have created in the past did so well, I will be returning to this theme. I am working on a Kaylee strawberry piece and will be doing something a little new to me. I am hoping to branch into a bit of metal work with some stamping as I attempt to make dog tags for Mal and Zoe. So as you can see, I have a whole list of things to accomplish as I try and get ready for the busy holiday season.

And who knows what other "inspired" item will be popping up in the future. After all, I am kinda a Syfy geek, so you never know when I might pop in with something relating to a very popular Syfy hit show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment