29 November 2013

Future of Everything

Realizing that it has been quite a while since I have updated, there is actually a lot going on.  I will be working on a slight redesign for the blog to make it a little more user friendly.  

I am in the process of moving so I am sure that there will be some interesting pieces that will crop up during the packing and unpacking phase, especially supplies.  Within the next couple of months things will be a bit crazy but I will eventually have a full blown studio to work in.  

I have also expanded my original studio into 3 separate and very different studios.  I will still be keeping my jewelry studio, Nightmaiden Designs, but I will also be opening Gothic Gypsy Photography and No Restraints Maille (a bondage chainmaille studio).  I will keep links to their blogs as well as their shops on the side bar of this blog for easy reference.  

I can not wait to start the next part of my life and the life of my businesses.  I already have new ideas floating around and new designs are coming soon.  As long as I can make it through this move, everything else will fall together beautifully.  Until then, I will be working on the blogs and getting things set for a re-grand opening as soon as I am settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment