10 December 2013

Future Outlook

So it looks like things may be coming to a head soon with the moving issues.  I really have to start busting my behind to get things finished packing up since it looks like if all goes well, we have a closing date of just after the new year.

I still have a ton of work to do before then.  I did at least work on the chainmaille initial for my friends son and it came out amazing.  I can't wait to make the final piece in stainless steel rings.  It'll end up being a keychain since he really gets uncomfortable with necklaces and well, any chain around his neck.  I still need to start working on my other friends pieces but I am at a loss as to my exact design plans.  

I can't wait to get into the new home and especially into the new studio!  This will be an excellent feeling and then I can open my two other shops, Gothic Gypsy Photography and No Restraints Maille.  I am so excited for both these ventures and the expanding business.

Once I get the finished pieces for each projects, I will post photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment