05 December 2013

Christmas Pressies

So I have been working on an order for a great friend of mine and decided to throw in some extras for her. Being that her son is an amazing teenager, I figured I would do something sweet for him too. The designs are hopefully going to come out right and I will be able to finish then and get them out by the holidays. 

Not only am I working on that project, I am also working on one for my other bestest friend. She has a special, very distinguishable, look for her travel gear and I thought I would add to that by making her some jewelry that would match and she could have a whole ensemble for when she travels. 

Now, on top of all that, I am working on a custom order from a repeat customer. This lady brings me some of the most interesting and gorgeous designs to make for her and I am truly honored that she thinks f me each time.

So, as if this wasn't a normal work load, I am working with limited supplies as most of my stuff is already packed up and sitting in a storage unit in Myrtle Beach, SC. While I am sitting in Virginia, working on a move to Tampa, Florida. 

I have a feeling that this is going to be a busy month for me and as I finish projects, I will post pictures of them as I can, as long as they won't ruin the surprise of the giftee. 

On top of all of this, I am still going to be shooting photos for my Gothic Gypsy photography studio as well as working on building up supplies for my Chainmaille Bondage studio, No Restraints. So, a busy little bee, I will be for a little while. But things are in the works and pretties will once again populate my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment