29 January 2010

Special Article

I know that I normally run my Crafting With Gemstone article on Thursdays but I am doing a special article this week. It will run tomorrow and the gemstones will return next week.

This special article is about cratfing for a cause. I decided to do this because I am a big supporter of several causes including breast cancer awareness, autism, domestic violence and now fibromyalgia awareness. This last one as I am recently working with a doctor and being diagnosed. I am also a huge animal rescuer so that will play a part as well.

I feel that it is necessary to bring attention to the fact that we as artisans make strides in these causes. We have been touched by these issues at some point in our lives.

This article will run on HandmadeNews tomorrow and I will link to the article here as soon as it runs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment