03 January 2011

Ringing In The New Year

As 2010 ended and 2011 is here, there are so many things that are going to be in the works for me and my studio.

Over the past few months, I have several (ok tons) of new stuff to list. I will be re-introducing my Firefly/Serenity inspired lines again!!! I may even be destashing some supplies making room for some new ventures and new lines.

So, what are these ventures... Well, I will be introducing metal stamped pendants. I will also be introducing glass tile pendants. However, these pendants will not be just commercial images, they will be unique and original art drawn by my husband.

Now, I will be working on tweeking my studio and the current items. I may be doing daily sales or special promotions throughout the remainder of the winter. This will be making room for the newer items and lines.

It may be slow going though as my Fibro flares really bad in the winter with the cold weather. So, I'm trying to do what I can and hope that the days are kind to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment